Educational Webinar Series:
Understanding Spear Phishing & Cyber Fraud
Spear phishing is rapidly becoming the most significant security threat today. Countless individuals and organizations have unwittingly wired money, sent tax information, and emailed credentials to criminals who were impersonating their boss, colleague, or a trusted customer. These attacks can be very compelling and cannot be stopped with existing email security solutions—creating devastating results for individuals, businesses, and brands. Join us for this educational webinar series to learn:
- The difference between phishing and spear phishing, and why it matters
- The techniques used in impersonation and spoofing attacks, and how to spot them
- The economics of ransomware and spear phishing, and what that means for you
- How to leverage DMARC authentication to prevent domain spoofing and brand hijacking
- Who is at highest risk within your organization
You can join for one or for all by selecting below - click on the register icons below to see the full abstracts.
Can't attend the live webinars? Still register and we'll send you on-demand recordings where you can view it on your own time.